Membership Is A Privilege… Membership Has It’s Privileges
Membership in the Buffalo Soldiers Motorcycle Club is a privilege!
We are comprised of members of high ethical standards who have consciously chosen this affiliation and maintain a progressive interest in upholding and perpetuating the policies and programs of the NABSTMC.
NABSTMC, in return, is a conduit through which individuals who share a love of motorcycling can grow and develop personally and universally, and at the same time provide service to humankind. By uniting our individual efforts and abilities, we continue to build a strong, cohesive organization that positively impacts the lives of our youth and our communities. Our success is based on the power of our commitment and vision, and the uncompromising confidence of our members.
All applicants must meet the following criteria in order to become a member:
- Be nominated at a monthly meeting by a member in good standing.
- Complete membership application and emergency medical record.
- Be licensed to operate a motorcycle.
- Own or be in the process of purchasing motorcycle of at least 750cc’s within 6 months of acceptance.
- Be available to participate in at least 50% of scheduled monthly meetings and Buffalo Soldier rides.
- Have no criminal record.
- Successfully complete 12 – 24 month probationary period.
- Carry a majority vote of acceptance from the general members and a unanimous vote by the Board of Trustees.
- Agree to abide by both New Jersey and the National Association of Buffalo Soldiers and Troopers Motorcycle Clubs’ By-Laws.
- Obtain an E-Z Pass for use on all rides after approved for membership.
Buffalo! Soldiers…and it’s all good!
To be successful, every organization – no matter how large or small – is comprised of dedicated members who are like-minded when it comes to goals and objectives and yet diverse in talent and abilities.
Like New Jersey (known as the Garden State), our chapter ‘grows’ the very best – a supportive, visionary membership who foster tolerance and acceptance of differing points of view while maintaining the high standard of excellence upheld by those who came before us.
A dynamic force, our outstanding membership consists of individuals who are dedicated to serving and promoting the community as a whole by following a roadmap that enhances and strengthens the quality of life for all, ensuring that the dreams and visions of our ancestors is fulfilled.
We ride together, but of equal if not greater importance, we protect each other’s backs – on and off the road.
Check us out on our social networks!